ServSafe Manager Book, 7th Edition w. Exam Access Code
Updated with the latest 2022 FDA Food Code changes, the ServSafe Manager Book is ideal for one- or two-day classroom instruction helping students prepare to take the ServSafe Manager Exam.
It covers critical principles including: personal hygiene, cross-contamination, time and temperature, receiving and storage, food safety management systems, training hourly employees, and more.
Meets all requirements:
ServSafe classroom training is accepted in all 50 states for regulatory requirements of up to 16 hours.
Each Online Exam Voucher references an "Exam Access Code" which is a unique, one-time use number that the examinee must enter into the computer to access the exam. Only Registered ServSafe Instructors or Proctors may administer the ServSafe Online Exam. You will need to book your exam only session separate.
- Return Promptly: Products that are not online products or custom materials may be returned within 10 days from the date of invoice.
- Condition of Items: All returned products must be in original and resalable condition. All CD's and videos must be returned unopened. If returned products are damaged in any manner, they will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense without an issued credit.
- Packing Returns: A copy of the original invoice or packing slip must be included in the first box of a return, and your Return Authorization Number must be displayed on the outside of each box. If you have multiple boxes to return, please mark boxes accordingly (e.g., 1 of 4, 2 of 4). If other unrelated shipping labels are on the box, please remove or mark them out. Please ship the return in its original packaging, if possible, as this will allow your return to be processed properly. We do not credit for shipping cost.
- Use the Correct Address: Any products returned to an address other than that provided by the Service Center will cause your credit to be delayed and will result in a $25.00 processing fee being charged to your account. Returns to our business address or lockbox address are not permitted.
- Traceable Shipments: For your own protection, please return product by traceable means (e.g., Federal Express, UPS, RPS, or Insured/Certified First Class Mail). Unfortunately, if we cannot trace a package sent to our warehouse, we will not be able to issue a credit.